Kitchen Bone Brush
Aesthetic symmetrically designed handle. Enables excellent hold. - The brush can help access hard to reach areas in utensils and kitchen equipment - Treated and seasoned with natural oils for wood preservation to keep the brushes completely food safe. - Can be used when the utensils are still hot. Usage For washing tough to reach areas in utensils and
- Coir fiber bristles form excellent lather with soap
- Total brush length is 18 cm and the bristle length is 4 cm
- Ideal for use in the kitchen for washing and cleaning away kitchen wastes
- 100% naturally processed bristles and wooden handles. Absolutely no synthetic preservatives or wood treatments were used. Seasoned with oil to protect it for use in water and wet conditions
- Safe and an excellent option for washing nonstick and coated utensils
- Rinse thoroughly in fresh clean water every day, before and after use to remove all food waste and dirt
Ethamozhy Coir Cluster P Ltd,
5-137C, Coir Cluster Road, Elluvillai Village, Rajakkamangalam PO, Kanyakumari District,
Tamilnadu, India. PIN 629501.
Our detergent is made from:
Saponified oils from South India (Certified Organic), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Essential Oils (in scented version) and a proprietary blend of food grade ingredients
Our products are shipped via surface shipping to keep the carbon footprint down.
All domestic orders are processed 2 business days after placing the order.
You can expect delivery within 7-9 business days
For locations which are in the interiors or in difficult coverage area, this may take between 10-14 business days
Business days are M-F 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Local deliveries in mumbai are sent via Wefast/Dunzo and are processed in 3 business days after placing the order