Natural Coir Utensil Scrub - Rectangular - Pack of 3
Say goodbye to having bits of steel and synthetic scrubs in your food. Here we have a 100% natural scrub that is safe on coated utensils unlike steel scrubs and cleans better than anything plastic. Now in the traditional circular shape. Made using 100% naturally processed bristle coir fiber by artisans of Ethamozhy Coir Cluster, Kanyakumari District, India.
- 100% Natural Coir Scrub stitched together with cotton thread
- Works better than any synthetic scrub.Do not leave scratch marks on coated utensils. Safe to use on Teflon
- Natural material and safe if ingested. So you can forget the worry of scrub bits getting into your food
- Natural rubber adhesive used
- Rinse thoroughly in fresh clean water every day, before and after use to remove all food waste and dirt
- Soak scrubbing pads in water for half to one hour for the bristles to be flexible
- To sanitize, rinse in fresh water to remove all dirt and food waste, leave the rinsed pad in a bowl of water and microwave for 2 minutes. Rinse it again in cold water.
Ethamozhy Coir Cluster P Ltd,
5-137C, Coir Cluster Road, Elluvillai Village, Rajakkamangalam PO, Kanyakumari District,
Tamilnadu, India. PIN 629501.
Our detergent is made from:
Saponified oils from South India (Certified Organic), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Essential Oils (in scented version) and a proprietary blend of food grade ingredients
Our products are shipped via surface shipping to keep the carbon footprint down.
All domestic orders are processed 2 business days after placing the order.
You can expect delivery within 7-9 business days
For locations which are in the interiors or in difficult coverage area, this may take between 10-14 business days
Business days are M-F 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Local deliveries in mumbai are sent via Wefast/Dunzo and are processed in 3 business days after placing the order