Natural Coir Utensil Washing Scrub - Pack of 3
Say goodbye to having bits of steel and synthetic scrubs in your food. Here we have a 100% natural scrub that is safe on coated utensils unlike steel scrubs and cleans better than anything plastic. Now in the traditional circular shape. Made using 100% naturally processed bristle coir fiber by artisans of Ethamozhy Coir Cluster, Kanyakumari District, India.
- No synthetic or rubber based adhesives used
- 100% Natural Coir Scrub stitched together with cotton thread
- Works better than any synthetic scrub.Do not leave scratch marks on coated utensils. Safe to use on Teflon
- Natural material and safe if ingested. So you can forget the worry of scrub bits getting into your food.
- Rinse thoroughly in fresh clean water every day, before and after use to remove all food waste and dirt
- Soak scrubbing pads in water for half to one hour for the bristles to be flexible
- To sanitize, rinse in fresh water to remove all dirt and food waste, leave the rinsed pad in a bowl of water and microwave for 2 minutes. Rinse it again in cold water.
Ethamozhy Coir Cluster P Ltd,
5-137C, Coir Cluster Road, Elluvillai Village, Rajakkamangalam PO, Kanyakumari District,
Tamilnadu, India. PIN 629501.
Our products are shipped via surface shipping to keep the carbon footprint down.
All domestic orders are processed 2 business days after placing the order.
You can expect delivery within 7-9 business days
For locations which are in the interiors or in difficult coverage area, this may take between 10-14 business days
Business days are M-F 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Local deliveries in mumbai are sent via Wefast/Dunzo and are processed in 3 business days after placing the order