Oval Coir Brush
Ideal for cleaning grime, algae, & grease from tiles, cement surfaces.
Coir Fibre Cleaning Brush with natural wooden handle. Coir brushes have soft bristles and are suitable for heavy scrubbing. Plastics tend to be slippery. Our natural bristles are tough on dirt and soft on the surface to be cleaned. So they clean better and leave no marks. Made using 100% naturally processed bristle coir fiber and wood by artisans of Ethamozhy Coir Cluster, Kanyakumari District, India.
- Contains no plastic
- Contains all natural coir fibre bristles.
- Contains no synthetic colours.
- Bristles processed using 100% natural retting process
- Coir Fiber bristles with high density
- Polished handle for wood protection
- Oval shape for comfortable hold
- Better option than wire/ steel brushes for heavy scrubbing
- Does not leave scratch marks on tiles
- Rinse thoroughly in fresh clean water every day, before and after use to remove all waste and dirt
- Leave the brush in a clean dry place after use This will provide a better life for the wooden handles and the coir bristles
- Do not leave in water for prolonged
Ethamozhy Coir Cluster P Ltd,
5-137C, Coir Cluster Road, Elluvillai Village, Rajakkamangalam PO, Kanyakumari District,
Tamilnadu, India. PIN 629501.
Our products are shipped via surface shipping to keep the carbon footprint down.
All domestic orders are processed 2 business days after placing the order.
You can expect delivery within 7-9 business days
For locations which are in the interiors or in difficult coverage area, this may take between 10-14 business days
Business days are M-F 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Local deliveries in mumbai are sent via Wefast/Dunzo and are processed in 3 business days after placing the order